Sunday, May 15, 2011

Needing advice

Note: for those reading this on Facebook, I have a link in FB that automatically copies any and ALL blog posts over to FB notes, this includes technical, personal, funny , geeky whatever. If you’d rather not see my blog posts in your feed let me know and I can specifically block you from seeing just the notes. Here's a link to my blog if you'd rather read over there.

OK this happened a lot sooner than I was expecting and I need advice. Alex and I were driving back from somewhere and he asked me if God and Jesus were real. I've made it fairly obvious my stance on these issues recently, but I do want to try to raise him to share the same faith as Heather, at least until he is old enough to make the choice for himself.

I tried to avoid the question and basically said that lots of people believe they are, and I told him that Jesus lived a long time ago. I wasn't prepared this time, and I want to be next time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment